Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Do you Look Twice for Motorcycles?

I actually jumped off of my couch when I saw this commercial. The impact of the Look Twice Motorcyle commercial is proportionate to the size of the television screen you see it on and the sound system you hear it with.

I don't know how the "Look Twice" motorcycle commercial was done. It wouldn't surprise me if the commercial was done using a real motorcycle and as a real time stunt.
I don't approve of this type of filmmaking if in fact was done as a "real time stunt" that risked the safety of the participants. However, the commercial is very effective and impactful, that is for sure.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any