Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Important Breaking News scoop to the first media outlet that contacts me and uses the story.

I (Alessandro Machi), recently discovered something that could have major job loss implications for the american workforce. But rather than break the story here, I would be willing to trade my information to a major news show (Including local television news) as long as AlexLOGIC.com is credited during the on air piece.

First to request the rather shocking, breaking news story will probably get first dibs. I will be willing to give the lead out to more than one entity, however, the first news entity that requests it will get a window of time to produce the piece. 

I'm not looking for financial compensation, just on air credit. You can email via my bio located to the left of this article.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any