Friday, June 17, 2011

It's not a private conversation if you're in public talking on a cell phone.





lol, I guess the video was taken down.  Basically a woman is videotaped having a row with the train personnel.

To the upset woman on a train, It's not a private conversation if you're in public talking on a cell phone. The comment she made "Excuse me, I'm a well educated person", sent chills down my spine. In my opinion referring to ones education or what family one comes from as a first line of response is a sign of an over the top narcissist.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at



No comments:

Add Any