Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2012 Honda Civic Zombie commercial, kind of bad timing considering the nuclear reactor meltdowns, no?


Sometimes I wonder if my previous article will contain my last good consulting idea. but then the 2012 Honda Civic Zombie commercial comes along and I realize that after 150 Alex LOGIC consulting articles, the skies the limit when it comes to those who can still benefit from my consulting ideas.

The Honda Zombie commercial seems inappropriately timed to me. When I see Honda Zombies luxuriating in their Honda cars, I easily connect those zombies to the Japanese nuclear power plant meltdowns.

Nuclear plant meltdowns that are still being problem solved at this very moment.
I question the wisdom of Honda using zombies in their commercials when The Zombie Handbook for Dummies clearly states that zombies can be spawned from the aftermath of nuclear energy radioactive spills.
If Honda wanted to use zombies so badly, maybe the zombies should have been driving the competition's car, and not Honda's car.
Or, maybe it's just not the right time for zombies and Japanese cars, no matter what car the zombie is driving.
Although now that I think about it, the zombies punch dubbing each other might make a real funny volkswagen commercial.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any