Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mel Gibson Tapes Faked?


I know very little about the latest Mel Gibson controversy. All I know I heard on the news last night and this morning. There is a "second tape" that was recently released, and it sounds "hokey" to me. I won't divulge my reasons at this time, however, what I heard sounds to me like it was separate moments in time that have been "stitched" together.

The moment separate moments in time are stitched together (aka edited to create a different reality after the fact), the tape becomes inadmissible as evidence. Stay tuned.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any