Saturday, May 8, 2010

Facebook and Five Blogs Before Lunch Ad Responders, you can collect a hefty 20% Commission because of who you know, and who knows you!

Hi, this is Alessandro Machi of AlexLOGIC. You can win a 20% sales commission if you can connect me to a specific television show or commercial decision maker who then hires me as a consultant. This can be an excellent opportunity for some of you out there who have built up great connections over the years. It's like being an agent without the overhead.

Simply click on any of the article links below that you are connected with. Each link has the name of the television show or commercial listed in it so you can just click on the specific one that applies to you. If you can hook me up with a decision maker from a particular show or commercial from the list below, you will receive a 20% commission from the consulting fee that I receive.
If you don't see any show or commercial below that you are connected to, I still appreciate your interest and you are welcome to check out AlexLOGIC for all the articles already on it. If you want to learn more about me, here is an additional article link for you to check out.

I am looking for a connection to a decision maker at the TV Show Deal or no Deal.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker at the TV Show Price is Right.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for a Folgers Television Commercial.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for a Reality TV Show Idea.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for Major League Baseball and Shin Soo Choo.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for the Lexus Milestone Commercial.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for the CSI Miami Television Show.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for Major League Baseball.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for any Super Bowl Commercial.
I am looking for a connection to a decision maker for the Television Show "The Marriage Ref".

Please note, you receive the 20% commission of the consulting fee once I receive the consulting fee.
Below are samples of ideas and insights I have shared on Alex Logic.















If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any