Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deal or No Deal, another one of those game shows that would benefit from some new ideas, Alex LOGIC ideas.

I have always enjoyed what I call "simple math" such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, creating ratios and percentages. I'm pretty good with simple math and when I see game shows such as "The Price is Right", or "Deal or no Deal", I view the shows and then begin to ponder if the show could be "improved".

Deal or no Deal is a popular, albeit flawed game show. Deal or no Deal is mathematically flawed in a way that allows the show to remain interesting, but also ensures the show will never be viewed with the fervor or loyalty of other game shows that actually require some skill sets.

That's right, there are NO SKILL SETS involved in the show Deal or no Deal as it currently is constructed. In this instance however, Deal or No Deal's lack of a skill set requirement is not necessarily a bad thing. The show probably benefits by fooling both the audience and the contestants into believing that skill is involved.

The idea I have come up with does not add a new skill set requirement for the contestants, however my idea would still make the game both more interesting and possibly create a more loyal audience base.

For those who have read different articles on Alex LOGIC, you know that I am very generous in giving out suggestions and ideas to improve a specific television show or commerical.

However, this is one of those instances where I would prefer to share my ideas after being hired as a consultant. If Deal or no Deal would like to make their show "more" fulfilling, I have an idea that should do just that.


If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...


info at alexlogic.com

You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any