Saturday, April 10, 2010

Price is Right could use some fun new options.

If the Price is Right is interested, Alex Logic has two ideas in mind that I believe would give the show an extra layer of fun. Neither of the ideas would require much of a change in the show's staging but I believe would add extra viewer interest and could make the ratings rise a slight amount as well.

Many times I will generously make suggestions and share them when I see a finished product that could have been, or still could be improved. However, there are times where all I will do is mention I have the ideas because you can't give away all of your consulting ideas for free.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...


info at alexlogic.com

You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any