Monday, January 10, 2011

Subway 1812 Overture Commercial with the buttons flying off, Reviewed by Alex LOGIC.



Commercials like Subway's buttons popping off are generally regarded as funny, memorable, and successful. AlexLOGIC believes that sometimes the better a commercial gets, it can end up falling short, but on a higher plane.

As good as this Subway buttons popping off commercial is, there are a couple of variations to this commercial that I would have liked to have seen.

For those reading Alex LOGIC for the first time, about 50 - 70% of the time I will give out an idea or solution that could improve a commercial, but for some commercials that I review that can afford to pay a consulting fee, I'm less inclined to give out the ideas for free.

However, I can say this, I like this subway commercial, but I don't think the "money shot" is in this commercial, but it could be incorporated into the next one, maybe even in time for Super Bowl Sunday.

Subway has a solid commercial on their hands, but it could be even better.

If you are planning on creating or broadcasting a commercial and want an objective, outsiders point of view about your commercial, contact Alessandro Machi about his consulting services at...
info at alexlogic.com
You can also view more
commercial critiques
by Alessandro Machi at

No comments:

Add Any